Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Southern Alberta Family Photographer: Dyck Family

DSC_0138bw
DSC_0182
DSC_0221bw
DSC_0115bw
DSC_0066bw
i love this picture. a lot. Anyone who has had pictures taken knows there is often a lot of bargaining going on with your kids. I love that the deal making is caught. But I also love the stance of daddy-o. Love the way the mom is talking to her son. Love the lovely little girl playing with hay in her hand. Love the marvelous light and shadows on the ground. Love the setting. I love it :)
DSC_0302
DSC_0320
DSC_0343vin
DSC_0384
DSC_0355
And one of my favorite of the day that I had posted a few days ago non my other blog...
DSC_0237

2 comments:

Suz said...

So happy we did this. Thanks again Rhonda! Love the deal making one too...

Heather M. said...

thses are awesome, rhonda! i love the deal making one too and i love, love, love the family one with the flare!