Wednesday, January 6, 2010

University of Lethbridge Cheerleading Team

On my birthday I got the opportunity to take photos of the University of Lethbridge Cheerleading Team. I donated my time to the team for the fundraiser, which is selling calendars.
I was over my head on this shoot. It was something I have NEVER done before and I needed about 3 more lights. But here they are.

The girls were gracious and fun. And oh so beautiful!!
Untitled-1
Untitled-2
DSC_0076
DSC_0070
This one CRACKS me up!! They were dancing...
DSC_0078
DSC_0081
DSC_0087
DSC_0093
DSC_0096
DSC_0097

These are the girls who get tossed in the air
DSC_0102

The whole team
DSC_0121

And my favorite (thanks for indulging me girls :) )
DSC_0126

3 comments:

Dyane said...

looks like you do best out of your element. Great job Rhonda!

Alysha Sladek said...

what a fun shoot!!!the one of the blonde doing the splits in the air is one of my favorites. nice work

Lisha said...

I think they look great, Rhonda, as usual! You are so talented!