Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lethbridge Newborn Photographer: Maggie

Oh beware for cuteness overload. So many pictures to share of this little doll cause I just couldn't decide which to share! :) This is my goooood friend Jen's baby girl Maggie. (also a name i love!)
DSC_2803
Look at her strength! She is under 2 weeks old here!
DSC_2794
Don't you just wanna hold her?? She's such a doll!!!
DSC_2778
DSC_2632
DSC_2567
DSC_2546
DSC_2520
DSC_2517bw
DSC_2481
DSC_2478
DSC_2469
DSC_2453
DSC_2443
DSC_2347
DSC_2389
Thanks to my friend Alysha for the sweeeet headbands she made!

6 comments:

Alysha said...

super cute!! and i'm glad you like the headbands :)

Heather M. said...

awwww, so cute, rhonda!

Jen and Ian Isackson said...

She is SO precious! Love the pics Rhonda

Jennifer said...

They turned out so well!! Thanks so much for taking these :-)

Amy said...

More "awwws" from me, great job Rhonda. And great job Jen and Sean, you made a cutie!!

Sew Much Ado said...

Oh my gosh, it doesn't get much cuter than that! I just found out the other day that you and Jen are good friends, another connection we have! Great job on the photos, they are amazing :).